Friday, January 16, 2009

Improversation

"Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I'll find it along the way. Like an improv conversation. An improversation."

Have I mentioned recently that I love The Office? Last night's episode was great. And I can't tell you how many times I've started a sentence with no clue where it was going, so that bit cracked me up.

And also, did you hear that The Dead are going to being playing at the inauguration? How cool is that??? Too bad Jerry's not here to see it happen.

I really don't have any other exciting news....We're off to drop MM at his new rig later today. I've folded about a thousand loads of laundry this morning. I have to take a shower and go do free writing with M2's kids before we go, so I'll end this lovely post now!

Have a great Friday, my friends!

No comments: