Monday, February 16, 2009

Arr

I've been on this pirate kick for the last several months. I keep coming across pirate jokes* and finding jobs openings that make me feel like a pirate when I say them.**

I also keep thinking of things I'd like to do, but would be too afraid to because of pirates. For instance...I'd like to sail around the world, but, y'know - pirates. Or I'd love to be a cruise ship nurse. But, again - pirates.

That's really all I got today. Pirates. Sorry. Just that, and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, M!!!!!

*A pirate walks into a bar. He has a ship's steering wheel sticking out of his pants. The bartender says, "Hey, you know you have a ship's steering wheel coming out of your pants?" and the pirate says, "Yeah, it's drivin' me nuts!" ... You can thank My Name is Earl for that little gem.

**Registrar....Go ahead. Say it out loud. Now say it again, but really emphasize the 'ar' and add matey.

No comments: