Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Ba-aaack!

I feel like I've been gone so long!

I thought I'd drop in and say hello! I'm still alive, MM and the pups are settled in AZ, and BW and I are safely back in TX after our AZ visit. I'm getting over a nasty sinus infection and I have piles of laundry to do, but all is well.

I'll have more to say tomorrow - right now I'm still trying to settle in after the drive from Albuquerque* and FIVE FRICKIN' HOURS of BW's chatter. As I type, he's sitting on the bed behind me waving his wand around and trying to stupefy me. Now he's attempting to levitate my cup. The child is never quiet. It's exhausting.


******

*Our favorite stop-over when we don't go straight through. Have you been to the Albuquerque Zoo? It's great. And cheap. My two favorite things! And also, on a somewhat unrelated note, Albuquerque is one of my most favorite words to spell. See? I'll bet you didn't even realize you wanted to know that until I told you.

No comments: