Sunday, March 1, 2009

Eco-lutions

I am sad to report I failed miserably this last month. No litter walks and very little recycling, although the stack of things to recycle via garage sales, giving to friends, and donating to Goodwill is staggering. I'm using that to alleviate my guilt.

For next month, I plan on continuing to add to my pile of things to donate/recycle/gift. We will be purchasing a used, very economical car - although it's not a hybrid, it's the best we can do right now. Other than that, I really can't commit to anything else.

For more on this commitment to make one change every month to make a difference, check out MaryP and Zayna's blogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donating is still recycling. Sounds like you're doing great to me.

:)

Anonymous said...

Just not what I had planned! Oh well, I guess I can at least use the same ideas again next month! :)