Friday, November 7, 2008

My Big Fat Hiney

Ugh....My ass is expanding right before my eyes. Well, not exactly before my eyes, because that would be weird and physically impossible. But it is expanding. It's taking on a life of its own and I'm beginning to fear some sort of hostile takeover. A coup d'buttock, if you will.

I have been doing much better in the exercise department, but in the eating department I'm failing miserably. I'm up quite a bit from my lowest weight, and since I'm one who eats when I'm stressed, bored, or for one of many, many other reasons, it's been a big problem lately. I'm having a hard time getting on track.

I am going to try to work on adding a lot more raw foods into my diet and see if that helps. Eating raw (or mostly raw) has helped in the past. And though I can't see myself completely switching to a raw diet, more fresh veggies and fruits are always a good thing. Between that and my 1/2 marathon training, hopefully the next few months will be the beginning of some positive lifestyle changes.....

So wish me luck...and if I don't post for a while, send help - the seat of power may have changed hands....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain...in the butt literally! Mine had been expanding since the birth of #1. We should work together to get in shape!!!