Friday, October 30, 2009

To All The Married People Out There Still Doing It

This week has been looonnngggg. I have to work today and Monday, then I'm off until the following Saturday, and I can't freakin' wait. Until I have more time to post something more substantial, here's a little of this and that:

We're wanting to start geocaching - is that even the right word?? Anybody have any advice on how to get started?? I'm not even sure how it all works. It looks like it would be fun though, and we'd like to give it a go.

MM and BW carved the most amazing pumpkins - seriously, didn't know they had it in them! MM's is two sided so we can see it from inside, as well as sharing it's amazingness with the public. I'll post pictures if I remember to take some.

Last weekend M1, her sister and kids and I all headed to Tucson for One Republic and Rob Thomas. Rob* came down into the audience and I was about three feet away from him. It was very exciting, and I was all "(SQUEEEEE) OH MY GOD!!!!! ROB!!!!!!!! TOUCH ME, ROB THOMAS!!!!" along with all the other mid-thirty-plus ladies there, because, yes, we are all still apparently fifteen like that.

I'll post a video from the concert later.** I just can't figure out how to make it work before I have to leave.

******

*Because we're on a first name basis like that.

**I apologize for the blog title - it would have made more sense with the video.

5 comments:

Zayna said...

Sheesh, here I thought...

Well, nevermind what I thought. But for the record, Hubby and I are married people still doing it.

And by that I mean still going to concerts. :P

Kaaren said...

We don't geocache. Tried twice but I can't work the hand-held gps.

We letterbox. :)


http://www.atlasquest.com/about/

lisafer said...

Sheri - I swear, the title had something to do with the video I was attempting to post! :)

Kaaren - Thanks for the link! I'll check it out.

SixGables said...

two-sided pumpkin. Genius. Filing that for next year...

lisafer said...

Deana - Isn't it? I'm told that the tip is to just do the little holes for the pattern along the opposite side so the whole thing doesn't collapse.