Monday, June 7, 2010

Busy Beaver

....

....

Sorry. I'm still laughing over my title. Once again, I amuse pretty much only myself. And usually Sheri. ;^)

The last three weekends I have been to Vegas, drove twelve hours to Texas to surprise M2 and the family with a weekend visit, and then went camping with my brother-in-law and his family.

In between, I have worked, gotten a new tattoo, began writing a song, celebrated Boy Wonder's 9th birthday and made at least two questionable parenting choices. Probably more, but only two stand out.

I have to get ready for work so I will write a real post later, but for now, I'll leave you with the song I'm (re)writing to honor Baskin Robbins ice cream. Please sing it to the tune of Master of Puppets:

Baskin! Baskin!
Where's the ice cream, I've been askin'?
Baskin! Baskin!
Fattenin' up my thighs...

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Yep, I'm amused. Great post.

And I didn't know you wrote music too? Wow, another thing we have in common.

Congrats on the new tattoo, brave woman. I'm not totally convinced I won't try to get another one but even after 17 years the memory of the last one is still fresh. Owwie.

And don't fret too much about the questionable parenting choices, you'll make a whole bunch of those.

Encouraging ain't I? ;)